On Principle we treat your data with highest diligence and in general a direct transfer of your data does not apply without your approval. Despite that we use some technical systems. Hereinafter we will inform you about their usage of data.
- Right of information: at any time you are entitled to get informed which data of yours is levied
- Right of correction: at any you are entitled to correct your data if you assume it was levied incorrectly
- Right of objection: an approval given by can be revoked by at any time without giving any reason
- Right to erase: if you have used your right of objection for data handling or if you do not need your data any more you are entitled to delete it (only if the deletion does not interfere with legal requirements)
The use of our website is usually possible without providing detailled personal information. If personal information (for example name, address or e-mail address) is levied it is always optional. The information will not be communicated to third parties.
We have to point out that data communication at the internet (for example communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access of third parties is not possible.
Any usage of contact data released within the framework of the duty to publish the imprint, through third parties, in order to send advertisements and information material not explicitly requested, is explicitly prohibited. The operators of this website reserve the right to take legal steps in case of unsolicited distribution of advertising information, like spam mails.
For the protection of data on the website and the protection of the communication via web server our website is encrypted by a SSL certificate.
The hosting provider of our website automatically levieds and saves information in so called Server Log Files, stored on the web server. This information is automatically transferred to us. The data levied is:
- Type of browser / version of browser
- Used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the connecting PC
- Time of the server inquiry
- IP address
This data cannot be allocated towards specific persons. A merger of this data with data from other sources is not done.
Most websites use „Cookies“. They do not harm your PC and do not contain viruses. Cookies are used to provide a more user-friendly, more effective and safer website. They are little text files which are stored on your PC and saved by your browser.
Most cookies we use are so called “Session-Cookies” which are deleted at the end of your visit. Other Cookies stay saved on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser at you next visit.
You can set the properties of your browser
- to get notifications if Cookies are used
- to allow Cookies on an individual basis
- to accept Cookies on a specific case
- to decline Cookies in general
- to delete Cookies automatically when your browser is closed
By deactivating Cookies in general the functionality of the website might be limited.
The applicable law shall be exclusively the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
No caution without previous contact
If content or design of this website violates the rights of any third party or legal requirements we demand notification free of charge. The removal of a possibly infringement originating from those pages by the owner of the property right itself must not take place without our approval. We guarantee that rightfully objectionable contents will be removed immediately, without the involvement of a barrister of law by your side. Nevertheless any released any released costs by you without previous contacting will be rejected at full extent and if necessary counter suit will be submitted because of injury of aforementioned regulations. No liability for data and content, usage of this service at your own risk.